Refrigeration Services In Chandler, Queen Creek, Sun Lakes, AZ, And Surrounding Areas
Refrigeration Services in Chandler, Sun Lakes, Queen Creek, Avondale, Phoenix, Mesa, Scottsdale, Tempe, Peoria, Goodyear, Buckeye, Surprise, Deer Valley, Happy Valley, Apache Junction, San Tan Valley, Maricopa, Casa Grande, Florence, Gold Canyon, Coolidge, Fountain Hills, Sun City, Carefree, Cave Creek, Gilbert, Glendale, AZ and Surrounding Areas.
A vital component of your heating and cooling system is refrigeration—a process that removes heat from a space and lowers the temperature making the air colder. Air conditioners and heat pumps both use this technology. When this cooling process doesn’t work anymore, you’ll need to contact a professional for AC or heat pump repairs in Chandler, AZ.
You can also find this technology in your commercial appliances. If you need installation, maintenance, or repairs, call on our experts at Monster Air & Mechanical LLC.
The refrigeration services we offer include:
- Commercial Refrigeration
- Restaurant Refrigeration
- Refrigeration Installation
- Refrigeration Repair
- Refrigeration Maintenance
- Refrigeration Replacement
- Walk-in Refrigeration Repair
- Home Performance Testing
Commercial refrigeration refers to cold storage in commercial settings, such as restaurants, grocery stores, and other food service businesses. A commercial refrigerator keeps food fresh and prevents spoilage. You will know if you need a commercial refrigerator repair because there will be signs.
Signs You Need Repairs
The main signs of an issue are:
- Severe motor defects: If your motor is making strange noises or not working, it’s time for a repair. If you have overheated in your units, something is wrong with the refrigerator. Overheating could also occur when dirty coils need to be cleaned.
- Excessive food expiration: When you notice your food expiring too soon, it’s time for a repair. This could be caused by a broken thermostat or a temperature control issue. If you want to ensure that your refrigerator works, you should check the gasket on the door. A dirty or worn-out gasket doesn’t trap cool air in the refrigerator. If this is a problem, call one of our professionals.
- If the commercial refrigerator is not cooling: One of the main purposes of having a commercial refrigerator is to keep food cold. If your fridge is not doing this, it is time for a repair. The problem could be with the compressor, refrigerant levels, or the fan. All of these things need to be checked by a professional.
- Frost buildup: Too much frost on the coils can prevent proper airflow and cause the unit to work harder, leading to a breakdown. To prevent this, you should schedule a tune-up at least once a year, which includes a cleaning of the coils. If you notice excessive frost buildup though, it’s time for a repair.
- Leaking water: A small drip might not seem like a big deal, but it can quickly turn into a larger problem. If you notice water leaking from your unit, it’s time for a repair. The problem could be with the drain pan, the door gasket, or the condensate line.
If you have any of these problems, please don’t hesitate to call Monster Air & Mechanical LLC for all your commercial refrigeration needs!
Refrigeration installation is a big job, and it’s not something that you should try to do yourself. It’s important to have a professional do the installation so that it’s done correctly.
Our team is also well-versed in heating and cooling systems. If you need a heat pump, air conditioner, or furnace repairs in Queen Creek, AZ, give us a call! We do installations, maintenance, replacements, and more! Contact us today!
Refrigeration Services – Servicing The Chandler, Queen Creek, Sun Lakes, AZ, And Surrounding Areas
Schedule Refrigeration Services @ (602) 616-0127 or Schedule Online today!