Duct Cleaning in Chandler, Queen Creek, Sun Lakes, AZ, And Surrounding Areas
There are many reasons duct cleaning is important for your home. Dust mites, pollen, mold spores, pet dander, and other allergens can build up in your ductwork over time. These contaminants can cause respiratory problems, sinus infections, and other health problems. Duct cleaning can be hard to do because of its limited accessibility. Many people do not know how to properly clean their ductwork. That’s where HVAC professionals come in! Contact us today for duct cleaning in Chandler, Queen Creek, Sun Lakes, AZ, and surrounding areas.
When a technician comes out to clean your ducts, they will use specialized tools to get rid of the dirt and debris in the system. They will also complete a sanitizing process, washing away all the mess. Once that is done, the technician will change the air filters and test the system to ensure everything is operating correctly. This will help improve indoor air quality and make your home safer for you and your family.
The components that the HVAC technician will clean are:
- Blower Motor
- Heat exchanger
- Grilles and diffusers
In addition, they will also look at the condition of your air conditioner’s coils and see if they need to be replaced. After doing all this, they will check for leaks and seal up the ducts so no more contaminants can enter.
During your duct cleaning appointment, we will also let you know of any heating repair issues we discover in your home in Chandler.
When to Get a Duct Cleaning
You should consider duct cleaning when:
- You can see visible mold growth inside ductwork: Getting a professional to do this is vital because mold may not be visible for parts of the heating and cooling system.
- Your ducts have never been cleaned and never had an inspection: According to the National Air Duct Cleaners Association, duct cleaning should be done every three to five years.
- You are moving into a new home: Moving into a new house is exciting but don’t forget to check the state of the ductwork. Although they may look clean, it is always best to do your due diligence and ensure they are clean.
- You are experiencing health problems that you think could be caused by your HVAC system: It is always better to be safe than sorry. Sometimes asthma and other respiratory issues can be triggered by pollen or other allergens that have built up in the ductwork. It is essential to do it if you want to maintain a healthy home.
How To Prepare For Your Appointment
There are ways you can prepare before the professional comes out and clean your ducts. You should:
- Move all furniture away from the vents: The technician will need access to these so that they can clean them properly.
- Remove any items that may be blocking the path of the air ducts: This includes things like clothes, boxes, and other objects.
- Put your pets safely away: Technicians will likely have to leave the doors open during this process. You don’t want your pets running out.
- Clear the area around AC units and furnaces: Sweeping and moving trash indoors and outdoors is courteous for the technicians.
If duct cleaning is something you want to do for your home, you can contact Monster Air & Mechanical LLC for those services. We also provide heating repair and replacements in Chandler, AZ.