Mini-Split HVAC Services In Chandler, Queen Creek, Sun Lakes, AZ, And Surrounding Areas
Mini-Split HVAC Services in Chandler, Sun Lakes, Queen Creek, Avondale, Phoenix, Mesa, Scottsdale, Tempe, Peoria, Goodyear, Buckeye, Surprise, Deer Valley, Happy Valley, Apache Junction, San Tan Valley, Maricopa, Casa Grande, Florence, Gold Canyon, Coolidge, Fountain Hills, Sun City, Carefree, Cave Creek, Gilbert, Glendale, AZ and Surrounding Areas.
If you want the most energy-efficient option for cooling your home, mini-split heat pumps are the way to go. Mini-splits are becoming increasingly popular because they can be installed in homes without ductwork. This means that you’ll save money on installation, and they are also easier to maintain than traditional HVAC systems. You’ll also require fewer heat pump repairs in Chandler, AZ. Contact us today for mini-split HVAC services in Chandler, Queen Creek, Sun Lakes, AZ, and surrounding areas.
Mini-split components are located inside and outside the home. The outdoor unit contains the condenser and compressor, while the indoor unit holds the evaporator. This design makes mini-splits very efficient because there is no air loss through the ductwork.
And because of its flexibility, this gives homeowners a chance to control the temperature in each room. If you and your family are only in the living room and kitchen, for example, you have the option to only heat those areas while turning the heat off in the other rooms. The same goes for cooling; if everyone is gathered in one room, you can save money by only cooling that space. If this benefit entices you to want a mini-split, Monster Air & Mechanical LLC can help with the installation.
Benefits Of Switching To A Mini-Split
Many people still use furnaces to heat their homes. If you need constant furnace repairs in Queen Creek, AZ, it might be time to consider a replacement. Switching to a mini-split can be a good alternative to your furnace.
There are many benefits to switching to mini-splits, such as:
- They are very energy efficient: One of the most significant factors in a mini split’s energy efficiency is the lack of heat loss that occurs with ductwork. With traditional forced-air systems, heated air travels through ductwork to each room, and some of this heat is lost along the way
- They can save you money on your energy bill: Generally, a mini-split heat pump is 30% to 40% more efficient than a standard forced-air system. This means that you’ll see lower energy bills each month.
- They improve indoor air quality: Because mini-splits don’t rely on ductwork, there’s no chance of dust and other allergens getting trapped in the system and circulated in your home. This can be a significant relief for people who suffer from allergies or asthma.
- They are very quiet: Most mini-split systems produce only about 30 decibels of noise—about the same as a whisper. You’ll barely notice your mini-split system is running.
Additionally, a mini-split will not require the same maintenance as a traditional HVAC unit. The parts are easily accessible, and the coils can be cleaned with a brush attachment to a vacuum cleaner.
The filter will only need to be replaced every few months, but this is a minor task. An HVAC technician will handle the more detailed maintenance tasks during their twice-yearly checkups. We also offer the top-notch services of HVAC Service in Queen Creek
Overall, a mini-split system provides many benefits and can save you money in the long run so it’s no wonder people are switching to them. Monster Air & Mechanical LLC offers many services for mini-splits, including installation, maintenance, tune-ups, replacements, and of course, heater repair in Chandler. Contact us for mini-split HVAC services today!
Other Services Includes:
- Mini-Split Air Conditioning Service
- Mini-Split Air Conditioning Repair
- Mini-Split Air Conditioning Installation
- Mini-Split Air Conditioner Inspection
- Mini-Split Air Conditioning Replacement
- Mini-Split Air Conditioning Maintenance
- Mini-Split Air Conditioning Tune-Up
- Mini-Split Heater Service
- Mini-Split Heater Repair
- Mini-Split Heater Inspection
- Mini-Split Heater Installation
- Mini-Split Heater Replacement
- Mini-Split Heater Maintenance
- Mini-Split Heater Tune-Up
Mini-Split HVAC Services – Servicing The Chandler, Queen Creek, Sun Lakes, AZ, And Surrounding Areas
Schedule Mini-Split HVAC Services @ (602) 616-0127 or Schedule Online today!