In the HVAC world, air balancing is an aspect to ensure all the corners of the residence get equal distribution of the processed air. Air balancing is needed more in heating and cooling systems that use a duct system to distribute the air.
Residents who have an HVAC system that focuses or their technique relies on specific-zone heating installed in their homes do not need to worry about air balancing.
If you are unaware of air balancing, various HVAC services in Queen Creek can help you with it.
What is the Reason that Generated the Need for Air Balancing?
After several years of the HVAC system working in your house, you notice one day that the corner room in the house is not warm or cold.
However, the HVAC system is working perfectly, and all the rooms are getting air, but there is no change in temperature in that one corner room.
If you notice this, you need air balancing services that will find out the solution to resolve this problem.
What is an Air Balancing Service?
Air balancing is a technique of testing your HVAC system to locate the problem that causes an imbalance in the residence air. Sometimes the problem lies in the HVAC system or the ductwork that causes negative air pressure.
Extra humidity in some rooms or increased heating or cooling in some specific areas signifies some airflow problems. Monster Air & Mechanical LLC also provide heating repair in Chandler, with the same commitment to quality and professionalism
What are the Reasons that Create an Air Imbalance?
According to AC companies in Chandler, some reasons behind the issue are:
- Leakage from the air ducts can cause processed air to dissipate into the external environment. Loose duct joints and holes in the pipes can be the primary reasons and can be resolved with quick solutions with the help of the AC technician.
- Design flaws and improper installation during the HVAC’s initial installation phase can also cause the imbalance issue.
- Blockage in the duct system or the AC components due to improper maintenance is also equally responsible for the cause of the issue.
How is an Air Balancing Service Carried Out?
Here is a simple process that the AC repair experts in Sun Lakes and neighboring areas carry out:
- The AC repair technician brings in all the technical equipment to test different AC system aspects and components.
- Air balancing hoods are positioned around the air register to calculate the amount of air coming from the space.
- A manometer is used to check the air pressure in the AC system. Misreading the air pressure readings can easily indicate any blockage sign.
- A hygrometer is used to check and record the humidity levels.
- A report file is prepared according to the data collected from the above equipment.
What are the Benefits of the Air Balancing Service?
Here are some benefits that you get from calling HVAC services in Queen Creek:
- Enhanced comfort levels.
- Better indoor air quality.
- HVAC system lifespan increases.